Wednesday, January 23, 2008

My Happiness

Hi~~~~~

I'm Chan. My fullname is ChanWoo, Jung

I'm from Korea , and 22 years old.

I lived in ChangWon, Korea

Now I'm staying in Toronto to study English.

I'm living in Younge & Sheppard with my sister.

In Korea, I'm a university student.

My major is Electronics & Physics.

My hobby is sleeping, drinking and travelling.

My personality is shy, optimistic, sensitive.

I want to make good friends and relationship.

This is my Korean Homepage
Chan' Homepage
http://www.cyworld.co.kr/cassiee
You can see my picture and write


I would like to write my happiness about Military Service. But I think that it isn't happiness. When I was in Military Service, my career was a photographer that took a picture. I did lots of exercise, practiced fighting skills, climbed the mountains that i carried a heavy bagand took part in like actual fighting. Everyday I did hard working too. It was very hard and difficult. Eventually I endured all of them so I can do everything. When I finished my military service, I was very happy and proud of myself.

No comments: